Sunday, November 15, 2009

something which looked BIG now LOOKS small....

being a pilot has always been my dream. perhaps, even now, i stii want to be a pilot.
but something happened. i applied for the Air Asia CAdet Pilot intake on February. but i thought i was not shortlisted.i was kinda upset. so what happen was, i surrendered the whole thing to God and i let God lead me. Eventually, i ended up doing Aeronauticals . this course is great too. last friday, i opened my e mail and saw something...i was shortlisted for the air asia cadet pilot intake. but something made me to just ignore it . the next day, i got this in mind....WhT LOOKS BIG FOR US LOOKS SMALL FOR GOD....and HIS PLANS ARE ALWAYS GREATER THAN OURS...I SURRENDER THIS THING TO GOD AND I BELEIVE GOD WILL BE THERE ALWAYS FOR ME!!!and for U too!!

No comments: