Saturday, April 4, 2009

MY GOD IS BIG!

PRAISE BE TO GOD ALONE! HE IS DOING MIRACLES IN MY LIFE! THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO WISHED ME ON MY BIRTHDAY. THIS YEARS WISHES WAS DIFFERENT FROM PREVIOUS YEARS. THIS TIME, THERE WAS NO ANY BOMBARDMENT AT 12.00 AM. BUT THERE WAS WISHES COMING IN THROUGH OUT THE DAY. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THOSE WHO WISHED ME. AND FOR SURE, THIS YEARS BIRTHDAY IS SOMETHING THAT I CANT FORGET FOR MY LIFE LONG!.

I WILL WRITE MORE ON WHT TOOK PLACE ON MY 20TH BIRTHDAY IN MY OTHER POSTS!.

1 comment:

pismayka said...

heyy!! haha i noe dis is uber late but i just replied ur comment to my post in my blog. hehe.

thanks for that reminder. =)i guess it slipped off my mind that God is in control. ooh yeah! our God is BIGGG! hehe thanks for the encouragement! :)

oh btw, cool blog! linked ya!

God bless!