Saturday, March 14, 2009

IN GOD I BELEIVE!

resultss was announced last tuesday.. initially, my plan was to open the results inside my car..but ended up opening it in schools its self. it was because of pn.valar who approached me to tell tht my results was not bad. this is because she was the least to know how actually i studied.. really!..she was one of my motivator to have a clearer vision about my future!.., and for the qquestion, am i regreting about my results..obviously NO!. the results i got is something i thank God for it! ok la i admit my results was not super power one! happy?.. but still i thank God for it! onli those who are really close to me will understand wht i am trying to say... so whats next in my life? i surrender my life into the hands of the ALMIGHTY!.. AMEN!

3 comments:

JOnah SEeni said...

Good decision. May The Almighty God show his plans for you. God Bless!

yau wei(wendy) said...

Boo!!!Good to see your courage,brother!BE STRONG AND COURAGES! XD

Unknown said...

dei... U NOE ur resluts are just great okay.... i noe it n i noe deep down u noe it... its never the end of the world... take time n decide what u really wanna do this time... i noe ul do great no matter what!