Friday, December 5, 2008

day afta exams...

FINALLY, exams are over.. as for me, there is nothing to enjoy about coz didin't really work that hard for it.. but managed to finish it. at least full filled my dad's wishes..so, on 3rd was my final paper. that night, went to FGA for prayers. came back at 11.oo p.m.. the next day was the final paper for most of my frens including jothiswaran. so, i went to school at 11.00 a.m to celebrate with them. we 1st went to makan near The store. afta that, we wen to Parade> can any1 guess what we did there... AS A 19 YEAR OLD BARBARIANS, WE PLAYED WHAT IS CALLED AS aci duduk IN MIDDLE OF PARADE. I TOLD THEM I'M NOT PLAYING AS THAT SEEMED SOMETHING REALLY TERRIBLE. 5 MINUTES INTO THE GAME, I NOTICED THERE WE PEOPLE LOOKING AT US FROM THE 2ND AND 3RD FLOOR. I TOLD THEM TO STOP. THAN WE WENT BACK TO SCHOOL TO PICK UP THE PHYSICS GUYS WHO FINISHED THEIR PAPER AT 4.OO PM. AFTA THAT, WENT TO PLAY FUTSAL IN SPORTS PLANET. CAME BACK HOME AT 8.30... BUT THATS NOT THE END OF THE DAY. I WENT OUT AGAIN AT 10.00 PM. AND CAME BACK AT 1.00 AM...

No comments: