Monday, November 3, 2008

friday - sunday

friday.
it was my first day i conducted games in INFUSE. was fun i guess coz we played the fox chair. than later we had cell where becky conducted the p&w. matt , as, usual conducted the cell where the topic was on LIES.. DON'T LIE....and he told that the reason we cheat was because of FEAR. than after cell, we went to the WOOLEY's FOOD COURT where we had yam cha.

saturday
suppose to go for caroling practice but suddenly parents said need to go to Penang to visit my grandma. the whole thing took half of my day. came back to ipoh at 5.30 pm. was really tired. at night, after having my dinner, went to fga where they were practising for kelvin's brothers wedding. later, we went for yam cha at stadium ( only the boys)

sunday
started as a ussual sunday but it was not. the morning service was very long. later, i and joel kartik went to the hospital to visit one of our frens there. he was following me. so, brought him to my home and took my clothes for futsal. after that, we went to futsal in tambun. but i and joel left earlier as we need to attend a prayer meeting. the prayer meeting was conducted by rev. john ganapathy ( joels mentor). overall, it was an interesting weekend.

No comments: