Tuesday, September 23, 2008

career decision?

hey frens, its great joining the world of blogging. Since this is my first time, i would like to start with something which has been haunting me for a long time. guess what. its all about our career decision... shall we follow our parents wishes or our wishes..... itz really hard actually....

let me brief you all bout this. My wishes has always been to become a pilot. Yet my parents decision is for me to be a doctor... hmmm,,,,, i gave in to them few times ad tried to change my decision according to their will... Yet, i cant change the desire of my heart. i met few of my school teachers lately to get their advice... thing changed worse as i got a 50-50 results with some telling me to go according to my will and some was the other way round....

so, what will be my decision... The end of this will only be decided by mY SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST WHO IS EVER ALMIGHTY...... TO HIM I SURRENDER.....

1 comment:

Dax said...

dai macha, since u r not interested in medical line, y dun u follow ur own decision??parents r juz guidance, this is ur life, i noe it sounds selfish, but if u dun go after ur dream, then life is dull, we muz try our best to fight for wat we wan, at least won't regret n u won't force ur children to become a pilot, to fullfil ur dream=.= anyway, think wisely b4 u act, we r still young, still can try, peace^^ oo ya can get a cbox,can chat lol